Wednesday, July 21, 2010

update on 2-a-days



Holy Cow- that takes a lot out of you; Working out twice in one day! I ran several miles today and did a circuit training. I felt like I was running in circles. The class was built with 1 minute stations and filled with 1 minute of cardio after station. There was a push-up station, bicep curl station, dips for triceps, abs on the ball, lunges for the glutes, and weights out to the side for the shoulders. It was tiring, but I knew it was working. I was soaked- more so than when I am just running. It was a change of pace and it really got my heart rate up. I definitely realized that I need to change it up more often. I'm hitting the road tomorrow (this time in a car for 8 hours) on my way back home for the highly anticipated 10 Year High School Reunion. By highly anticipated, I'm not sure if it is good anticipation or bad anticipation. I was the homecoming queen and am not sure if there are expectations with that. I sure hope not! I don't want to disappoint! OH Well! However, on the drive I am not sure how I am even going to get one mile in, but we shall see. Maybe I'll run at the rest areas?? You know, be creative. Well I need to get to bed because for today no more miles to go before I sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment