Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Weight Gain?


Running during the holidays is going well. Other than taking off Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the pavement is getting its pounding. On Thursday, we took a family outing to the gym. Mom, Little Bro, Jeff and I went to sweat! We started by doing some weight training and then we all ended up together on 4 treadmills; side-by-side. It was quite the touching moment. I'm just glad I got to add 6.2 miles to my annual total because I was going to chicken out for the evening. The workout made the cookie guilt easier to swallow, yet the macaroni and cheese was another obstacle. I love when my family comes to visit, but I'm not sure how happy the weigh-in will be on Monday night. We shall see!!! We will continue milage pick up tomorrow, as for today, no more miles to go before I sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment